Condensed Coconut Milk


If you love the original Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk, or Betty "Jamaicas Favourite" Condensed Milk brand as I do.  Eating it by the spoonful, generously spooning it into my tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Or even eating it on my bread and adding extra as topping for my porridge.

You may or may not have tried all varieties, as I have, in reality there really is very little difference between the main producers. Serge has a couple varieties, Nestle Original and Butterfly brand are almost the same. But still most people here when they think of Condensed Milk the familiar term or name is "Betty!"

A couple of years ago I started searching for a non dairy version to this household favourite. Noticing that there is a huge range of non dairy milks on the market. But for some reason the condensed milk varieties are limited.

When I did find an alternative the only available is Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk...














 

Comments

  1. WHAT!!! Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk? In Jamaica? Where you find that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies Unknown just seeing ur comment! Did you find it?.. It can be found in most Supermarkets PRG etc

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts