Worthy of mention in connection to the last post I wrote for JP St Mary's products.

It was approximately a year ago or a little longer, I noticed that JP introduced their own brand of the most loved snack in the world the Potato chip or "crisps" as we call them back in the UK.

Actually I was given a FREE sample to try by one of the Promotional Team sampling at General Foods supermarket. I tried the Original flavour first, but I was really pleasantly surprised that the flavour of the HOT was really nice, well balanced and not overly seasoned and too much powdery flavour, like some of their competitors similar products.

This is definitely another gourmet delight, being offered by JP and I anticipate them developing to expand the range and introduce some more flavours to their exceptional potato chips. Similar to some of the other flavours of Breadfruit and even sweet Potato chips that they now produce.

There really isn't alot of competition for them here in the local market!



Comments

Popular Posts