ORIGINS In JA?







Its been a very long time since my last post to all of my peeps, "tweeps", IG and FB network, who have taken the time to read my blog posts APOLOGIES! 

With the Covid19 Pandemic now taking over almost all of this year, life has been made hard for us all! Especially Creatives, Artistes, Artisans and Writers such as myself! There really hasn't been much space for any of us i'm certain, to have any social life at all or much fun! It seems that Corona Virus has almost completely wiped out an otherwise already failing industry as the Entertainment Industry was already suffering due to the recession and changes in how we all work and make revenue due to the "digital age"

Anyway that being said I was delighted when in the last year or more I noticed a UK brand that I love being distributed out here! In fact UK brands really don't have much of a presence in Jamaica as most of the Food & Beverage products are sourced from US and Pan-Caribbean and Latin American markets. 



ORIGINS all natural, no additives fresh juices are available in 11 delicious flavours here:

* ORANGE TRUTH

* PASSION OF THE FRUIT

* GRAPEFRUIT OF GOLD

*ISLAND FRUITS

*CHERRY BOLT 

*PINEAPPLE HAPPY

*PINEAPPLE GUAVA LOVE

*APPLE PRESS (pure)

*SOURSOP JUNGLE

*MANGO JAMAICA

and 

*ORGANIC SORRELL & GINGER


I especially love the creative branding, the design of the bottles and fabulous expressive, descriptive copy that is very sharp, bright and extremely effective in communicating to the customer the "brandology" and very persuasive in tempting the consumer to try all 11 flavours! All have unique, poetic verses written to complement their fruity compositions. 








(More PHOTOS WILL BE ADDED when possible! ;)

Comments

  1. Ok so Again you teach me something...Had no Idea Origin was an imported brand. Thought it was the original brain child of the heir of the Tru Juice legacy and his wife the heir of the Sandals legacy...who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just google searched...are you sure its a UK brand? All searches lead to it being a Caribbean Company. Its owned by Bare Nutrition Co. Ltd. which is based in Montego Bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Apologies for late response.. why didn't Google notify me of these comments?

      Delete
  3. Origins is a special brand of juice that I know personally from the UK. I don't know if the product here is imported or they have a license to produce it here. I do know it can be very difficult to find out sometimes doing market research here is a headache! Still it would be great if there was more transparency but this is the Caribbean?! Ol pirates... 🤔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts