Tastee Fish


Tastee Fish Sandwich has to be one of the best Fish Sandwiches I ever tasted!...

I am somewhat of an expert in the field of Fish Sandwiches or Burgers. I have eaten countless Fish Sandwiches from the UK Pub specials, to Margaritaville here in Jamaica. 

Then there are the regular BK, Popeye's, Mother's a Jamaican favorite and our UK favorite McDonald's branded Fillet O' Fish. A classic fillet sandwich with it's own signature special tartare sauce. One of my favorites is KFC Birdseye Fish Fillet, Easter special right here in Jamaica but the problem there is it's only available once a year around Easter time.

Still the Tastee Fish Fillet is different from most I have tasted, sandwiched neatly between a freshly baked cocoa bread with lots of mayo and lettuce it is one of the best Jamaican style sandwiches. Ranking very highly if I were to compare the list of the best fast food fish burgers I have sampled here. 










Comments

Popular Posts