JP Bananas...BREAD!

 


It was my absolute delight to find these products made by our top brand for Bananas, JP St Mary Bananas, known most infamously for their Banana Chips, in many varieties..

Now not only producing Banana chips, also other varieties including Plantain, in both sweet and salty varieties. As well as Cassava, Breadfruit and other Caribbean alternative starches to the ubiquitous Potato chip.

It was a few years back now that I noticed they launched this gourmet, snack and worthy addition to the JP St. Mary's product range. As a family favourite from my early years, Jamaica Producers brand of Banana Bread is definitely delicious and deserves The FQ Seal of approval!

I tried both the Original and the RUM laced version; both were moist, sweet and left me salivating so much so that I had to buy another of both!





Comments

Popular Posts