Calzone move over for PIZZA PATTY!




Greetings FQ Readers... Its been a really really long time since I have regularly updated my blogs. With all that has been going on with Covid19 placing so many restrictions, and without any WIFI or equipment or tools to work and hardly any access to internet until now its been only possible to just try to stay alive and healthy!

So being that the New Year is giving me a little bit of NEW ENERGY, OPTIMISM and all of the INSPIRATIONAL feeling that comes along with January and the hope of better things..


In the spirit of NEW and FRESH I decided to finally try some things I have NEVER tried before that have been on my list for some time...


One of them being the Jamaican Pizza Hut commercial version of Calzone! Can I tell you I was so pleasantly surprised at just how tasty this really is... especially the Barbeque Chicken which I tried first. Filled with Juicy Barbeque Chicken, Onion and Peppers and oozing with Mozzarella cheese... 


It was so good I had to try it again! AND for only $575 for the combo with a soda its a really nice special treat for Lunchtime or anytime at least if you have to time to wait 20 minutes, or call and order it in advance. +1876-755-4HUT!














Comments

Popular Posts