The Fritter Shop, CA




Along my journey as a Fritter enthusiast its necessary to sample other Fritter Varieties and related Cuisine.

I am not currently in the right location or position to visit this Fine Eaterie, claiming to be selling THE BEST Fritters in Ontario. However, after salivating for what would be an eternity if I didn't have limited time online. I have to add THIS particular Food outlet to my Bucket List. The fritters on offer here have to be some of the BEST I have ever seen or heard of.


I would have to give this place a certified Fritter Queen GOLD star on the Fritter Queen, World map of Culinary Gems. IF this place lives up to the claim it states, and the product is able to impress me as much as the photographs and descriptions.  They look like Royal Fritters fit to be called Queen Fritters, suitable for all Fritter Queens like myself and Fried Food Fanatics!


TAKE a look and by all means if you are in Ontario, CA do visit and send us a review!

Blueberry

Peach
Almond

Cherry



Comments

Popular Posts