A Healthy Start!



After all of the Indulging over the holiday season and the extra calorie intake, its now New year and the resolutions are taking shape and being put into practice.

Thoughts of healthy eating, cleansing, detoxing and taking care of myself come to mind. As I think about what recipes to write about for the Fritter Queen Blog I look through my notepad of overdue work from last year.. and smile. I want to review a couple of new books that have been released recently by Healthy Recipe makers right here in Jamaica. 

In the meantime, between time spent on other projects, I'm also developing a Healthy Eating, Nutritional guide book of my own. Entitled "The 80% Raw Diet".  It's an eating plan for people like myself who enjoy variety and don't like strict diets. Who are still looking for Optimum Nutrition and would like to maintain a healthy balance.

This is the start of the second year of my blogging life online and I plan to include lots of interviews, reviews and content from other contributors to my Foodie blog this year. Thanks to all those who have been reading and for the positive feedback and even recent invitations from contributors.

Have a blessed and productive 2018!

All the best

Amae chi

Contact me at MsAMediaE@gmail.com for any inquiries, requests or for details about more services available from -  Ms MAE Creative Consultancy for Media, Arts & Entertainment professionals.

Comments

Popular Posts