The Tommy Hilfiger of Fritters!~

 The Fritter Queen does it again...

The other morning when I was searching for something to make for breakfast. I had only a small amount of flour a little seasoning and some leftover Fried chicken from the night before. To my surprise I stirred up a quick batter with a little pinch of salt. And taking advantage of a wood-fire that was already lit by someone, did some quick "frittering" and made some surprisingly good fritters on the spot!

The "Tommy Hilfiger of Fritters" I call them! SO "Ghetto Fabulous" and reminiscent of the days when thugs and "thugettes", or fashion trend lovers, would walk around with Tommy Hilfiger boxers showing, and Tommy jeans hung low! Until Mr Hilfiger apparently said that the image they personified, was defaming the style of his brand... controversy, well anyway! I saw a woman just today.. who looked quite like she still admired that image, of men in Hilfiger colours, Red, White and Blue.

She was in the Chinese take away, with bright red sneakers on and tight white stretch pants and a Hilfiger top, standing out like a sore thumb, amongst all the black people in Downtown Kingston!
It reminded me of the fritters again, I almost had to LOL~!

They were quite awesome, tasty and most definitely could be defined as gourmet all for, less than even JA$100.

NB: I will add my personal photos, as soon as I have new equipment to work with.

Comments

Popular Posts