COCOnut Syrup - Ooh Lala! by Mada Nature's - Sauces, Syrups, Jams and other Fruit Delights...


Whilst writing, blogging, working on some other Business ideas for development and ongoing Projects.. I often find as a true Foodie and Fritter Queen, my mind wandering, especially around lunchtime and dinnertime to thoughts of Culinary Artistic creations that cause me to salivate and oblige me to take a break from working on the computer or writing.

As I step into the realm of the kitchen and start to explore I find myself in another place, another world, another part of my creativity is ignited. I really do love food and have a passion for creating new recipes, having been assisting and experimenting in the kitchen since I was a child. I have enjoyed making cakes, cookies and desserts for many years and if I was to specialize in any area as a professional Cook or Chef it would have to be Pastry.

However I'm really interested in working from scratch, creating the sauces, syrups, jams and fruit conserve for the fillings myself. Living in Jamaica I often get frustrated at the huge amount of fruits that are available and the amount of wastage that takes place every year. Fruits that can be transformed with a little time and effort into magnificent products such as Wine, Jams/Jellys, Butters and even Sweets.

Also at times its difficult to find certain products that are readily available overseas and therefore its necessary to substitute and find suitable replacements or create products that fill those gaps in the market. With that in mind I am working on creating a line of products that I am experimenting with at the moment in the early production stages.

I have created a number of really gourmet, delicious, fruit based, natural products that are so divine! I had to share this with you all exclusively on the Fritter Queen Blog..

So far we have Mango Sauce & Syrup, Sweet Sop Syrup, Sweet Sop/Guava/Mango Sauce, Mango/Papaya/Banana Smoothie Sauce, Banana Spice Jam, Banoffee Sauce which is absolutely amazing with pancakes too!

One of the most delectable creations is the most simple! Coconut Syrup, which is made so simply and served with your choice of pancakes, fritters or even French Toast... Its so heavenly its addictive!


Coconut Syrup:

Sugar
Coconut Milk
Nutmeg/Cinnamon
Vanilla Essence
Sugar
Pinch of salt


Comments

Popular Posts